Πατήστε εδώ για Ελληνικά
1. The company with the name “A&R GREEK LIFE SRL” based in Bucharest, Romania, Splaiul Unirii street no. 4, with VAT number RO42268964, legally represented [hereinafter “GASTRONOMY TOURS” or “GT”] operates an online store for the promotion of gastronomic products and Producers of gastronomic products, Museums of culinary interest, proposes excursions that also include visits to producers or museums of culinary products , and performs reservations for visits and activities, and operates and offers a web application and an application for Android and iOS mobile phones (hereinafter “website” or “platform”).
2. The Travel Agents (hereinafter “THE TRAVEL AGENT or TRAVEL AGENTS”). cooperating with GASTRONOMY TOURS display their travel suggestions on the GASTRONOMY TOURS website in the Day Trips category.
3. The profile of the travel suggestions of the TRAVEL AGENTS includes information about the services they provide to participants, such as, but not limited to, photographs, description of the travel suggestion, graphics and videos provided by the TRAVEL AGENTS themselves to GASTRONOMY TOURS. TRAVEL AGENTS warrant the accuracy of their material displayed on their travel proposal profile and that such material belongs to them and/or they hold all rights to submit the material to GASTRONOMY TOURS and to publish it. They also have the possibility of modifying it whenever they so wish by informing GASTRONOMY TOURS by email to ([email protected]) in order to update their profile. The TRAVEL AGENTS will also submit to GASTRONOMY TOURS a price list per visitor for each travel suggestion they offer, which price list will be included in their profile.
Should the TRAVEL AGENT modifies or cancels its services without notifying GASTRONOMY TOURS, the Producer must execute any requests it has accepted under the terms of the service valid at the time of the acceptance of the request.
TRAVEL AGENTS guarantee the accuracy of their price list, which cannot be changed unless GASTRONOMY TOURS is informed.
GASTRONOMY TOURS may refuse and/or make changes to the material, especially the wording which the TRAVEL AGENTS submit so that it may be consistent, at the discretion of GASTRONOMY TOURS, with the style of the wording of its Platform.
4. a) TRAVEL AGENTS participate in the GASTRONOMY TOURS website for free, with a single travel proposal. If they wish to participate with more travel suggestions in GASTRONOMY TOURS, they can choose one of the following subscription packages:
|Bronze Subscription||0€ /year|
|– Participation in the Gastronomy tours website listing only 1 tour.|
– Disabled communication between clients and Tour Providers; solely
– No free promotional campaigns
– No participation in the application for Android and iOS mobile devices.
– No possibility for promotion in privileged spaces neither on the website
nor in the mobile applications.
|Silver Subscription||120€ /year|
|– Participation in the Gastronomy tours website listing up to three tours|
– Enabled direct communication between clients and Tour providers
– Participation in the mobile applications for Android and iOS mobile devices
– Three free press releases per year presented to the Gastronomy Tours
social media and its blog.
– Enabled promotion of the tours in a privileged position in both
the website and the mobile applications
|Gold Subscription||180€ /year|
|– As in the “Silver” subscription but with six free press releases |
per year presented to the Gastronomy Tours social media and its blog.
– Participation in the Gastronomy tours website listing with unlimited
number of tours.
For subscribers registered before 31/12/21 the silver subscription is provided free of charge until 31/3/23
b) GASTRONOMY TOURS is paid for bookings for travel suggestions directly by the participants in the travel suggestions with an amount equal to 15% of the value per person, or of the total booking. Upon completion of the booking, GASTRONOMY TOURS issues a receipt or invoice and sends it to the applicant, who must pay GASTRONOMY TOURS under the terms shown in the description of the travel offer as proof of booking.
5. Visitors pay the agreed amount according to the terms of the travel suggestion.
6. TRAVEL AGENTS are paid by GASTRONOMY TOURS after the completion of the travel suggestion by deposit to their account after GASTRONOMY TOURS withholds 15% of the tour value as its fee.
7. Once they receive notification of a reservation from an applicant, TRAVEL AGENTS must respond within 24 hours whether or not they confirm the reservation, otherwise a message will automatically be sent to the applicant that the TRAVEL OFFER in question is not available
8. Applicants have the right to cancel their booking in accordance with the terms of the respective travel offer as displayed in the profile of the respective travel offer. If the applicants cancel their intention to participate in the travel offer by the deadline, or do not appear on time on the day of the start at the specific point indicated as the starting point of the travel offer, the TRAVEL AGENTS have no claim against GASTRONOMY TOURS.
9. In the event that TRAVEL AGENTS cancel a reservation due to force majeure or reasons that they could not foresee or prevent, they must inform GASTRONOMY TOURS no later than 48 hours before the date of the planned travel proposal and, if they wish, they can propose a change of date, provided that it is approved by the applicants, otherwise GASTRONOMY TOURS is obliged to return whatever amount it has collected to the guests, and the TRAVEL AGENTS have no claim against GASTRONOMY TOURS and the guests.
If the TRAVEL AGENTS cancel the reservation for reasons other than those provided in the immediately preceding paragraph or do not appear at the agreed time at the agreed point, GASTRONOMY TOURS is obliged to return to the applicants the amount collected and the TRAVEL AGENTS to compensate GASTRONOMY TOURS with the amount of €200 per visitor. They will also be responsible for the restoration of any damage to GASTRONOMY TOURS, including its moral damage. In addition, GASTRONOMY TOURS will be entitled to terminate its cooperation with said TRAVEL AGENT and to delete the profile of its travel proposals from its platform.
10. Travel agents can terminate their co-operation with GASTRONOMY TOURS by lodging an advance notice of one (1) month and provided all visits/activities booked via the Platform of GASTRONOMY TOURS have taken place. Similarly, GASTRONOMY TOURS may terminate its co-operation with Travel Agents but without prior notice of termination should the TRAVEL AGENTS be in breach of their obligations.
11. Within the framework of their co-operation both GASTRONOMY TOURS and Producers process data of personal nature related to the representatives of wither party, to their personnel and to the Visitors. GASTRONOMY TOURS hereby informs that the personal data it processes belong to the Romanian company under the name «A&R GREEK LIFE SRL» with head office in Bucharest, Romania, at 4, Splaiul Unirii st. (Data Processing Manager). PRODUCERS shall inform GASTRONOMY TOURS of the identity and contact details of their Data Processing Manager also during their agreeing to the present Terms and Conditions, else no co-operation between GASTRONOMY TOURS and the Producers will be in force. The processing of data by both contracting parties is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Union (GDPR) and the national legislation in force for the protection of personal data.
12. The Parties confirm that they fully comply with their obligations as described and enforced by GDPR and the current national legislation for the protection of personal data.
13. GASTRONOMY TOURS has, at any time and using any means, the right to assign either part or the complete set of its rights and obligations which derive from the present to any third party and will notify the Producers to that effect in writing.
14. For any disputes resulting from the co-operation between GASTRONOMY TOURS and Producers, Hellenic and Union Law is applicable, and the courts of Athens are designated as the competent courts to resolve such disputes.