Πατήστε εδώ για Ελληνικά
1. The company with the name “A&R GREEK LIFE SRL” based in Bucharest, Romania, Splaiul Unirii street no. 4, with VAT number RO42268964, legally represented [hereinafter “GASTRONOMY TOURS” or “GT”] operates an online store for the promotion of gastronomic products and Producers of gastronomic products, Museums of culinary interest, proposes excursions that also include visits to producers or museums of culinary products , and performs reservations for visits and activities, and operates and offers a web application and an application for Android and iOS mobile phones (hereinafter “website” or “platform”).
2. Museums that collaborate with GASTRONOMY TOURS appear with a separate profile in the MUSEUMS category on the GASTRONOMY TOURS website.
3. The profile of the Museums includes information related to the history of the museum, a brief description of their exhibits as well as the services they provide to visitors. In addition, the profile may include photos, descriptions, graphics, and videos provided by the Museums themselves to GASTRONOMY TOURS. The Museums guarantee the accuracy of their material displayed on their profile and that this material belongs to them and/or they have every right to grant it to GASTRONOMY TOURS and publish it. They also have the possibility to modify it whenever they wish by informing GASTRONOMY TOURS by email to ([email protected]) to update their profile. The Museums will also deliver to GASTRONOMY TOURS a price list per visitor for each visit and/or activity they offer, which price list will be included in their profile.
Should the Museum modify or discontinue its services without notifying GASTRONOMY TOURS, the Museum must execute any requests it has accepted under the terms of the service for which the request has been accepted.
The Museums guarantee the accuracy of their price list, which cannot be changed unless GASTRONOMY TOURS is informed.
GASTRONOMY TOURS may refuse and/or make changes to the material provided by the Museums, mainly in the wording, to make the content consistent with the Platform, at the discretion of GASTRONOMY TOURS.
4 a) Museums can participate in the GASTRONOMY TOURS website for free, whilst they can choose one of the following subscription packages for their participation including further services as listed hereunder:
|Bronze Subscription||0€ /year|
|– Participation in the Gastronomy tours website|
– Disabled communication between visitors and producer; solely through
– No participation in the application for Android and iOS mobile devices.
– No possibility for promotion in privileged spaces neither on the website
nor in the mobile applications.
|Silver Subscription||70€ /year|
|– Participation in the Gastronomy tours website|
– Enabled direct communication between visitors and producers
– Participation in the mobile applications for Android and iOS mobile devices
– Two free press releases per year presented to the Gastronomy Tours
social media and its blog.
– Enabled promotion in a privileged position in both the website and
the mobile applications
|Gold Subscription||50€ /year|
|– As in the “Silver” subscription but with four free press releases |
per year presented to the Gastronomy Tours social media and its blog.
– Prerequisite: the inclusion of the Gastronomy Tours Trademark
(book your visit or GT member) in the PRODUCERS’s website
that you can find here.
For subscribers registered before 31/12/21 the silver subscription is provided free of charge until 31/3/23
b) GASTRONOMY TOURS is remunerated for Museum reservations or Museum activities directly by the visitor with an amount equal to €1.50 per person for the visit and 15% of the value of the Museum’s activities with a minimum of €1.50 per person. Upon completion of the reservation, GASTRONOMY TOURS issues a coupon and sends it to the visitor, who must present it to the Museum as proof of reservation. This coupon entitles its holder to a discount from the Museum, as stated in Paragraph 6 only in the case of participation in an activity.
5. Visitors pay the agreed amount for the visit or activity they have booked, as shown on their voucher and Museum’s profile, directly to the Museum on the day of their visit.
If the Museums wishes to collect part or the entire amount for an activity in advance, i.e. 85% of its value, GASTRONOMY TOURS provides the possibility to do so through the Platform to the account of GASTRONOMY TOURS while booking. GASTRONOMY TOURS then returns this amount to the Museum within 15 days of the activity having taken place, deducting the amount of €2 per visitor as its fee.
6. Every visitor who participates exclusively in Museum activities and makes purchases is entitled to a discount from the Museum in form of a 15% discount for purchases over €20 per person.
Once a MUSEUM receives a reservation notification from a visitor, it must respond to the request of reservation within 24 hours, otherwise an automated message will be sent to the visitor that the said Museum is not available to receive the visitors.