Πατήστε εδώ για Ελληνικά
1. The company with the name “A&R GREEK LIFE SRL” based in Bucharest, Romania, Splaiul Unirii street no. 4, with VAT number RO42268964, legally represented [hereinafter “GASTRONOMY TOURS” or “GT”] operates an online store for the promotion of gastronomic products and Producers of gastronomic products, Museums of culinary interest, Activity Providers, proposes excursions that also include visits to producers or museums of culinary products, and performs reservations for visits and activities, and operates and offers a web application and an application for Android and iOS mobile phones (hereinafter “website” or “platform”).
2. The Activity Providers (hereinafter “THE ACTIVITY PROVIDER or ACTIVITY PROVIDERS”) cooperating with GASTRONOMY TOURS display their Activities on the GASTRONOMY TOURS website in the Activity category.
3. The profile of the Activity of the ACTIVITY PROVIDER includes information about the services they provide to participants, such as, but not limited to, photographs, description of the activity, graphics and videos provided by the ACTIVITY PROVIDERS themselves to GASTRONOMY TOURS. ACTIVITY PROVIDERS warrant the accuracy of their material displayed on their ACTIVITY proposal profile and that such material belongs to them and/or they hold all rights to submit the material to GASTRONOMY TOURS and to publish it. They also have the possibility of modifying it whenever they so wish by informing GASTRONOMY TOURS by email to ([email protected]) to update their Activity’s profile. The ACTIVITY PROVIDERS will also submit to GASTRONOMY TOURS a price list per participant for each activity they offer, which price list will be included in their profile.
Should the ACTIVITY PROVIDER modify or cancels its services without notifying GASTRONOMY TOURS, the ACTIVITY PROVIDER must execute any requests it has accepted under the terms of the service valid at the time of the acceptance of the request.
ACTIVITY PROVIDERS guarantee the accuracy of their price list, which cannot be changed unless GASTRONOMY TOURS is informed.
GASTRONOMY TOURS may refuse and/or make changes to the material, especially the wording which the ACTIVITY PROVIDERS submit so that it may be consistent, at the discretion of GASTRONOMY TOURS, with the style of the wording of its Platform.
4. a) ACTIVITY PROVIDERS participate in the GASTRONOMY TOURS website for free, with a single activity. If they wish to participate with more than one in GASTRONOMY TOURS, they can choose one of the following subscription options:
|Bronze Subscription||0€ /year|
|– Participation of 1 activity in the Gastronomy Tours website listing.|
– Disabled communication between clients and activity providers; solely
through Gastronomy Tours
– No free promotional campaigns
– No participation in the application for Android and iOS mobile devices.
– No possibility for promotion in privileged spaces neither on the website
nor in the mobile applications.
|Silver Subscription||90€ /year|
|– Participation in the Gastronomy Tours website listing up to three activities|
– Enabled direct communication between clients and Tour providers
– Participation in the mobile applications for Android and iOS mobile devices
– Three free press releases per year presented to the Gastronomy Tours
social media and blog.
– Enabled promotion of the tours in a privileged position in both
the website and the mobile applications
|Gold Subscription||120€ /year|
|– As in the “Silver” subscription but with six free press releases|
per year presented to the Gastronomy Tours social media and blog.
– Participation in the Gastronomy tours website listing with unlimited
number of activities.
b) GASTRONOMY TOURS is paid for bookings for activities, directly by the participants in the activity by a deposit to a Gastronomy tours’ account and withholds 15% as its fee. Gastronomy Tours then pays the Activity Provider within a week after the activity.
5. Once the ACTIVITY PROVIDERS receive notification of a reservation from an applicant, they must respond within 24 hours whether they confirm the reservation, otherwise a message will automatically be sent to the applicant that the Activity OFFER in question is not available.
6. In the event that ACTIVITY PROVIDERS cancel a reservation due to force majeure or reasons that they could not foresee or prevent, they must inform GASTRONOMY TOURS no later than 48 hours before the date of the planned travel proposal and, if they wish, they can propose a change of date, provided that it is approved by the applicants, otherwise GASTRONOMY TOURS is obliged to return whatever amount it has collected to the guests, and the ACTIVITY PROVIDERS have no claim against GASTRONOMY TOURS and the guests.
If the ACTIVITY PROVIDERS cancel the reservation for reasons other than those provided in the immediately preceding paragraph or do not appear at the agreed time at the agreed point, GASTRONOMY TOURS is obliged to return to the applicants the amount collected and the ACTITITY PROVIDERS to compensate GASTRONOMY TOURS with the amount of €25 per participant. They will also be responsible for the restoration of any damage to GASTRONOMY TOURS, including its moral damage. In addition, GASTRONOMY TOURS will be entitled to terminate its cooperation with said ACTIVITY PROVIDER and to delete the profile of its ACTIVITY proposals from its platform.
7. ACTIVITY PROVIDERS can terminate their co-operation with GASTRONOMY TOURS by lodging an advance notice of one (1) month and provided all activities booked via the Platform of GASTRONOMY TOURS have taken place. Similarly, GASTRONOMY TOURS may terminate its co-operation with ACTIVY PROVIDERS but without prior notice of termination should the ACTIVITY PROVIDER be in breach of their obligations.
8. Within the framework of their co-operation both GASTRONOMY TOURS and ACTIVITY PROVIDERS process data of personal nature related to the representatives of wither party, to their personnel and to the Visitors. GASTRONOMY TOURS hereby informs that the personal data it processes belong to the Romanian company under the name «A&R GREEK LIFE SRL» with head office in Bucharest, Romania, at 4, Splaiul Unirii st. (Data Processing Manager). PRODUCERS shall inform GASTRONOMY TOURS of the identity and contact details of their Data Processing Manager also during their agreeing to the present Terms and Conditions, else no co-operation between GASTRONOMY TOURS and the Producers will be in force. The processing of data by both contracting parties is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Union (GDPR) and the national legislation in force for the protection of personal data.
9. The Parties confirm that they fully comply with their obligations as described and enforced by GDPR and the current national legislation for the protection of personal data.
10. GASTRONOMY TOURS has, at any time and using any means, the right to assign either part or the complete set of its rights and obligations which derive from the present to any third party and will notify the Producers to that effect in writing.
11. For any disputes resulting from the co-operation between GASTRONOMY TOURS and Producers, Hellenic and Union Law is applicable, and the courts of Athens are designated as the competent courts to resolve such disputes.