Kellari Papachristou (‘Papachristou Cellar’) is a winery situated in the eastern suburbs of Athens between Spata and Pallini.
It is often used as a venue for wedding and christening receptions, wine tastings, conferences, product presentations, corporate lunches, and cultural events. It is a family-run winery with a vineyard of 10Ha with Greek and international grape varieties and a long tradition in viticulture winemaking, ageing, and bottling high-quality wines.
The atmospheric halls adorned with collectible objects, the climate-controlled wine-aging cellar, and the lush garden make for a pleasant journey through time.
A night at Kellari Papachristou, accompanied by an abundance of wine, offers an experience uniquely satisfying to even the most demanding wine-lovers.
The activity includes:
A guided tour to the Cellar
A tasting of six different wines
A Lunch, served as a seated buffet comprising
• Traditional Greek salad with tomato, cucumber, pepper, onion, caper, and Kalamata olives,
• Santorini fava with caramelized onion,
• Mixed meats in the frying pan with tricolore peppers, rosemary, and soft lemon sauce,
• Chicken fillet with mavrodafni, a sweet dark red wine,
• Prasopita (leek pie) with feta cheese,
• Mini moussaka,
• Small portions of sweets in various flavors on a platter
*To participate in this activity, a payment in advance is required, no later than 3 days before the date of the event.
SUGGESTED FOR GROUPS OVER 4 PERSONS