Nico Lazaridi is widely recognized as one of the leading companies that are making a major contribution to the creation of a complete wine-making region.
Nico Lazaridi is widely recognized as one of the leading companies that contribute significantly to the creation of a complete wine-making region.
Since 1997, the company has been headquartered at the modern Château Nico Lazaridi Winery in the region of Agora of Drama. Its specially-chosen grape varieties are cultivated at the winery on 65 hectares of vineyard that produce wine certified as Protected Geographical Indication Drama and Agora: these include the wine families Perpetuus, Magic Mountain (‘Magico Vouno’), Cavalieri, Lazaridi, Château Nico Lazaridi, the dry red wine F-εὖ, the naturally sweet wine Melissourgos and the white and rosé semi-sparkling Solitaire. Today, Nico Lazaridi produces more than 1.1 million bottles of wine annually and exports them to 21 countries around the world.
• Wine tasting: Visitors can choose between 8 different options.
• The wine tasting is accompanied by bakery products
• Price: Based on the wine tasting option (the wine tour cost is included).
• Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes upon 2 hours based on the wine tasting option.
• The wines belonging to the Château Nico Lazaridi family may be replaced by wines from the wine family “The Black Sheep”.
• When a particular wine is not available, the company may replace it with a wine of the same quality and price.
• Wine tasting is accompanied by baked goods.
• As part of the corporate social responsibility the amount of 5€ per person is given to the Social Welfare Center of Region of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace, Department of Child Protection in Drama (no. Decision 3686 / 05.22.2015)