Tour and tasting of four wines accompanied by a meal of cold Cretan dishes
The tour includes:
• A guided tour of the winery’s production facilities.
• A guided tour through a vineyard of the white grape variety Malvasia Aromatica covering an area of half a hectare.
• A video presentation produced by “Wines of Crete” regarding Cretan vineyards and their wineries. The presentation is held in one of the two wine tasting halls with a capacity of 30 or 50 persons in the following languages: Greek, English, French, German, Russian, or Chinese.
• A wine tasting-session (during the video projection) of four wines: Alexakis Kariki red, from Mandilari and Kotsifali grape varieties; Alexakis Kariki white, from Assyrtiko and Athiri grape varieties; Alexakis Vidiano, from the Vidiano grape variety; Alexakis red from Kotsifali and Syrah grape varieties.
• A tasting-session of the following Cretan products:
• Meligyris honey (a mixture of pine, thyme, and sage honey), extra virgin olive oil of the 2015 harvest (organic and conventional) accompanied by traditional paximadi, Cretan anthotiro, and organic salt.
• A meal of cold Cretan dishes.