Karoubalis company is a family-owned business, located in Madena, 15km west of Kalamata, in Messinia prefecture, active in the production and standardization of olives and olive oil since 1960.
Adhering to EU standards and having the requisite certification, the company produces high-quality products of the Koroneiki olive variety, such as agoureleo, a natural olive oil from unripe olives of green color, Kalamata PDO olive oil, and organic products, labeled under the brand AENAON and ORISON.
The activity includes:
• Gathering of the visitors in the outdoor areas of the estate
• Presentation on the history of the olive over time, of olive harvesting, and of the production process
• Methods of harvesting. Volunteers will be able to have the experience of harvesting olives
• Adoption of an olive tree and will receive a certificate of adoption
• Information about proper harvesting and cultivation methods
• Brief historical review of our business and presentation of our products
• Visit to the production area and explanation of the process
• Product purchases
* The program may change depending on the weather
SUGGESTED FOR GROUPS OVER 10 PERSONS